Document require for the registration to send money
We maintain very strict ethical policy to conduct our business. We acknowledge the importance of all relevant laws, regulations, policies and standards, both internal and external, and comply with them. We will require documentation to complete the registration process and welcome you as our respected customer so that you manifest best exchange rates and the lowest fees with complete assurance as it will be the best in the market. We will also give you the peace of mind for your personal data security and safeguarding of your money as a UK based FCA Authorise Payment Institution.
We will require documentation at first, and we request you to spend few minutes of your time to provide us the following documents and save them on your device before you start the registration process as it will save you time and any inconvenience.
- Primary – Acceptable valid Photographic ID
You can choose any one document to prove your identity from the list below and it must match with the profile details:
- Your valid Passport (including the Visa page if applicable) with signature of the passport holder
- Your full valid Photographic Driving Licence both side
- Your National Photographic Identity Card or Residence Permit Card for foreign nationals.
- Your age must be above the 18 years of age at the time of registration and your ID picture should be likeness of your age.
- Secondary – Acceptable Proof of address documents:
You can choose any one document from the list below to prove your current residence address in the country you are currently living in, this must match with your profile address:
- The most recent copy the personal Bank Statement, which you will use to transfer the money into our Bank Account. (This must be less than three months old and it must show your full name and full address on the top with the bank logo as anoriginal scan copy).
- Mortgage Statement. (This must be less than 12 months old and original scan copy.)
- Council Tax bill (This must be less than 12 months old, original scan copy.)
- Gas, Electricity Utility bill from a Utility company. (This needs to be less than three months old and original scan copy).
- Your full valid Photographic Driving Licence if have not use it above for the proof of Photographic Identity; (you cannot use same ID for proof of Photo ID and Proof of address).
- Additional Documents (As a Enhance Due Diligence (EDD))
* You must have a personal Mobile number to receive the OTP (One Time Password), SMS Mobile confirmation code and a valid E-Mail to receive the Secondary Verification code for your security.
* As an additional document we may ask you to complete the Compliance Self-Declaration form to confirm the beneficial owner of the funds and source of the funds. For example, latest 3 months Pay Slips or loan confirmation copy. This will depend on the amount you send at a later stage and our compliance team will ask you to provide through our secure online portal when required.